Don't know how to go about this year's Eid? Well don't worry, I got you girl friend.
Yes yes yes. I feel like Eid outfit is the most important thing you need in order to get yourself looking glamorous. Depending on how gorgeous you want to look, select an outfit that'll speak to you about how well you want to look. You can go for Abayas, Traditional wears, evening wears and so many more. Just try and avoid jeans and the sweats. Lol! Trust me. That will just be so not Eid inspired.
Things you should consider before selecting an outfit:
- If you're going to get your outfit tailored, do that in time and leave atleast 1 to 2 weeks interval. Trust me. From where I am (Nigeria), tailors can really mess up in most cases. So the earlier the better.
- Don't get an outfit that's see through or too tight. You might want to keep it modest and not to go against the Islamic rule.
- Don't get just a basic plain dress unless you're willing to spice it up with accessories.
- To make things easier for you, select a dress with enough bling bling and design. So that accessorizing won't be a problem.
- And last but not the least, make sure the outfit you're going to pick is what you're sure you're going to feel good in. Don't worry about what everyone will be wearing. Wear what you'll feel fantastic in.
Definitely yes. Your look needs more glam and the accessories will do it just fine. For those that'll be basically wearing a hijjab, earrings and necklaces shouldn't really be considered since you'll be covering those areas up but your hands will be out for sure and leaving them just like that won't add up anything to your look.
Accessorize them. You decide whether to apply henna or to stalk up some really cool knuckle rings. As for me personally, I'm just going to stalk my knuckles up with rings. Funny story, I've never applied henna before. Lol!